1.  To order snare drum from  HAND CANNON and HAND CANNON Autograph series you need to fill out the form below and send it to us. Then we’ll get back to you with the price and other details of the project.

 

 

     To order a snare drum from ARTIST series you need to e-mail us.  Please note the name of a snare you liked from ARTIST gallery and your desires about its modification if needed.

2. After all the details are there you will need to make a 70% deposit of the total cost. The remaining 30% you will need to pay after the drum is complete and you get the pictures of the drum we made for you.

 

Production of the drum can take from 2 to 4 months depending on the complexity. Learn more about the time, delivery conditions, and payment here.

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

 
 
  • Black Vkontakte Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

© Copyright 2018. ARCANUM Drum Company | All rights reserved!

contact@arcanumdrumcompany.com