PAYMENT

            We work on a prepaid basis and take 70% of the total cost upfront. The rest 30% is to be paid after the customer receives the pictures of his or her snare drum ones it’s completed.

            Payment is only by 
PayPal

DELIVERY

            Shipping is free.

            We work with Express Mail Service - the fastest service provided by Russian State Mail. 

Delivery time is defined by EMS. As soon as we hand over your drum to EMS we will send you the tracking number, so you could trace it. 

        We ship the product only after we get the full payment and it takes up to 3 business days for handling.

PRODUCTION TIME

            Production time of our drum is from 2 to 4 months (depending on the configuration).

  • Black Vkontakte Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

© Copyright 2018. ARCANUM Drum Company | All rights reserved!

contact@arcanumdrumcompany.com